Red Ball 5 – 7 yrs
By learning the basic skills on the red 1/4 court, children will master new skills and learn how to move around the court. The small racquets allow consistent contact with the red ball assisting the development of proper technique.
Children will learn to:
- Perform a circular swing on ground strokes
- Serve with a variety of direction
- Rally with a partner
- Anticipate their opponent’s shots
- Perform a volley and overhead with some control
- Cooperate with, and help others in a team situation
10 week coaching term
Average 6/8 pupils per coach
Free 21 inch racquet for every new pupil
Modified equipment used (1/4 court, mini nets, soft balls)
A fun and encouraging program with sticker reward booklets.
Takes approx 12 – 18mths to complete all stages depending on the age and ability of your child.
Cost is $27 an hour, payment is for the full term.Book It